Fight Breast Cancer – Free Mammogram Screening Event
- (682) 320-0600
The annual Breast Cancer awareness month is October 1st to 31st.
Registration period starts from Now through 1st of October 2018
To participate in the free screening you must download, complete and sign the application form:
Take completed application form to one of our participating facilities and receive a date for your screening mammogram in October 2018.
You will need to complete the registration form above to guarantee your spot fill this form or a click on the blow Button:
Free screening is on a first come first served basis .
Please note our inclusion and exclusion criteria as detailed below.
Should you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Me Cure Healthcare, Debo Industries Coumpund, Apapa-Oshodi Expressway Nigeria
Attention: Dr Adekunle Megbuwawon
- Afriglobal Medicare, 8 Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way, Ikeja Nigeria.
Attention: Mr Bayo
Please find the conditions for the screening:
- We seek to screen 500 to 1000 women between the ages of 40 years to 70 years in Lagos state at no cost to them using a standard screening mammography.
- We will also consider screening females 30 to 39 years of age with a positive family history of breast cancer in 1 or more first degree relatives under the age of 50.
Please find the exclusions for which you cannot participate in this event.
- You cannot have a lump on your breast.
- You cannot already be receiving treatment for Breast Cancer
- You cannot have had a mammogram within 12 months
- You cannot have bloody nipple discharge
If you fall into any of the categories above please send us an email to see how we can enroll you into the management program.